The "joy of organizing and building" characterizes our activity.
Bmst.Dipl.-Ing. Arnold Schmitzer
Managing Partner and Construction Project Manager
born on 5 October 1962 in Salzburg, Austria
- 1981 Matura at the HTL Salzburg, specialising in building construction
- 1981 Start of construction project management for the century buildings in Salzburg
- 1982 Start of studies in civil engineering at the University of Innsbruck
- 1988 Graduation as graduate engineer for civil engineering
- 1988 Start as project manager and site manager in an employment relationship
- 1990 First major projects as responsible construction project manager
- 1992 Civil engineer examination as civil engineer for civil engineering
- 1995 European quality manager examination
- 1997 Consulting Engineer of the Bavarian Chamber of Engineers Construction
- 1998 Developer testing
- 2000 Examination to coordinator according to BauKG
- 2000 Start of research projects on the topic "successful team building".
- 2001 Foundation of the virtual construction team
- 2001 Master builder examination
- 2002 Start of teaching assignments and lectures on construction project management
- 2002 Foundation of the pm1 Group
- 2003 Start of application of the innovative software webcost for construction cost management
- 2004 Managing Partner of the pm1 Group
- 2005 Beginning of the representation of the Salzburg master builders in the WK federal committee
- 2008 Appointment as examiner of the master craftsman examination centre
- 2010 Appointment to the board of the building academy Salzburg
- 2012 Start as investor consultant, as one of the leading experts for construction project management
- 2015 Appointment to the development team of the FH Salzburg, master study "SMART Cities"
- 2015 Start as lecturer for PM at the FH Salzburg for the course of studies "SMART Buildings
- 2017 Foundation of "pm1 projektentwicklung gmbh"
- 2017 Foundation of "pm1 projektconsult gmbh" in Vienna
- 2017 Establishment of the "pm1-constructions cost experts" training programm
- 2018 Appointment as project advisory board "Centre Alpines Bauen" of the research and transfer project of the FH Salzburg in cooperation with state and EU